Preparing to "stand as witnesses of God in all things, and at all times, and in all places."
Connection is what we're here for. We are not meant to live this life alone. When we read others' stories, and share our own, we grow stronger, we connect with our fellow travelers on this mortal journey, and we are strengthened.
- a Mormon convert. I was baptized in March of 2015 (read about it here and here!) I can say with confidence that it was the best decision I've ever made. I've started this blog, to record thoughts of my journey through life, to connect, and to have an outlet to share my story with others.
- in college! Right now, I am majoring in General Studies, with a minor in Religious Studies.
- a dancer - ballet, tap, jazz, modern, contemporary - you name it, I've probably tried it.
- a reader. I read a LOT. My current goal is to read 100 books in 2017 (and as of now, I'm doing pretty good!)
- curious. I love learning new things about people and learning how the world works and learning new skills.
I know that right now God is preparing me for my future. I don't know what my future entails, but God does. And with God's help, I know I'll make it through. And so will you.